Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 24 July 2011

a little cute never hurt!!!

Well hi there bloggers,
Just a quick offering tonight............I am having a go at another blog challenge:

Fab 'n' Funky challenges - animal magic.


I have included some close ups as the mice are sooooooooooooooo cute, sorry Tim! But everyone needs some cute sometimes!




Thought I would enter my vintage take on this Lili of the Valley stamp......... the first cutesy animal stamp I have bought but I thought it would appeal to a wider market at my next craft fairs, if I ever make enough stuff!!!!! and it is CUTE!!!!

Let me know what you think,
night night trace x



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x