Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 27 September 2011

A right pair!!

Hey there bloggers,
Hope you have had great day, this would have been blogged ages ago, but technology said NO!!
Anyway, better late than never, like buses this will be my first of 2 posts today!!!
Here is my  first offering today:
I am entering this into the following competitions:
duo challenge #38 @ http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/
pears or pairs @ http://thestampmanchallenges.blogspot.com/
Halloween @ http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/
The background is a distress ink background, using chipped sapphire and dusty concord. I added detail using my new paints again...a bit of a theme developing me thinks?!The bats and cobwebs are Tim Holtz and inkadinkado.
The main image of the right pair, is from the fabulous Octopode factory and is tweedle die and tweedle dum.I just love them!
I tried to keep the card fairly simple and just let the stamps speak for themselves...or they would be able to if I shut up!!!
Grrr coldy thing still in residence but I am now winning!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Share the love and leave a comment, they make my day
Ta trace x

5 comments :

  1. what a perfect Halloween card Trace. Thanks for joining the Mygrafico Halloween challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky Trace! and lovely card as always Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Super cute, Thanks for joining us this week at DYSU! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome card Trace, gorgeous, fab colour, fab images and fab BG technique....FAB everything to be short
    I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those images. Octopodes are my favourites!!!! Fabulous work. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x