Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 20 November 2011

Falling leaves for Alice! second post today..

Well hey there bloggers,
Here's my offering today, a tag with falling leaves, which I have put Alice and the White rabbit floating in...hope that comes across..
The background has been made using DI...shock horror!!The right side of the background using my favourite technique...where the DI are applied to tag using blending tool and then spritzed with water.One dry I overstamped with who in the world am I and then I stamped the leaves in coffee archival..and yes they are meant to be falling down!!oops.

The left hand side has a panel which has been inked darker and script stamp stamped.To add depth I have then added tattered leaves die cuts colours in same way and stamped with text..hope the photo shows this up.
I stamped Alice and White rabbit in coffee archival and made leaves using clearly for art , which I coloured using alcohol inks!!I just love this stuff!! I attached these to the tag and then positioned Alice and the White rabbit so that they ...hopefully!!!!...look like they are floating to the ground in the leaves?!!!


To finish I added curiouser and curiouser on DI background and a small metal watch charm.

The ribbon is vintage seam binding coloured with DI and spritzed and scrunched!!

I am entering this for the following competitions:
falling leaves @ http://alteredalice.blogspot.com/
3 of the same @ http://funwithshapesandmore.blogspot.com/
anything but a card @ http://blog.craftyribbons.com/category/Challenge-Blog.aspx

thanks for stopping by, thanks for all the lovely comments too, they mean a lot!
have an inky day!
hugs trace x









Hope you have a great inky day,
Thanks for stopping by, your comments mean a lot!
Ta trace x

10 comments :

  1. Thats so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, I love your attention to detail.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, that's a fantastic idea, looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trace this is lovely! I love the way you have overstamped, the finished result looks so good! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag creation. You did Tim Holtz proud. You ought to post to Tim Holtz's blog for him to ck them out.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! Love the tag, the floating leaf effect is really neat! Wonderful sense of depth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag Trace, I love the flaring leaf effect, wors so well. Great to ave you playing along with The Altered Alice Chalenge. Thank you. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag, love your monochrome images !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Trace! This is amazing! Love, love, LOVE those falling leaves. WOW, this is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x