Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Friday 2 December 2011

Guest artist sneaky peak for the Artistic Stamper for December!!!

Well hey there bloggers,
This has got to be an all time exciting post for me today ...as I am honoured, chuffed, excited and more to have been asked by Jennie and Hels at the Artistic Stamper  to be their guest artist for December! I know, little me!!!..how exciting.
So without further ado here is a sneaky peak of my first offering:
Hop across to the Artistic Stamper creative blog @ http://theartisticstampercreativeteam.blogspot.com/ to see all the details,
All the products can be found at http://www.theartisticstamper.com/
Thanks to Jennie and Hels, I am so chuffed and hope this does you proud!!
Have a great inky day
Hugs Trace x

3 comments :

  1. Trace , it is a pleasure to have you on the team this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugest Congrats to you Trace! So well deserved too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooo VERY EXCITING!!!!!!

    Congratulations!!!

    I very much look forward to seeing it all. Looking good :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x