Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Creative chemistry 101, my tags day 7, embossing!!! second post today

Hey there,
Well it is day 7 of the online creative chemistry 101 course with the fabulous Tim Holtz and boy this was another fab , fun day!
Today was all about embossing and this was the thing , that, way back when hooked me into stamping and I can honestly say I still love the magic of it and now thanks to Tim I have lots more magic to play with!! So here are my tags:
tag 1:
nostalgic batik technique:
looked fab when done and fun to do, so clever..for all the secrets you can still join here,
tag 2:
rusted enamel technique:
tried this before with different colours, love this technique!!!
tag three:
distress powder resist technique:

so here they are altogether:

this course is awesome, having a ball...
thanks for stopping by,
have a fab fun and inky day!
hugs trace x

5 comments :

  1. oh Hun,these are just amazing tags super techniques,and amazing colours,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace, sorry I haven't been around lately. I have missed some gorgeous creations you have made!! Stunning work all of them.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thanks for sharing with the All Things Tim group! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are wonderful! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you are having so much fun in class (ps me too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic result. I'll post mine tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x