Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 25 March 2012

Creative chemistry 101, techniques day three,with Tim Holtz third post today!sorry!!

Hey there bloggers,
Well here I am in a quick post to show my technique tags for day three, see previous post for all the fab course details..
So here they are:
alcohol ink agates:
this was fab and definitely something i need to play with more!
archival resist technique:
something I have never tried and believe me , this is clever and looks so great!

then the third technique for day three,
stamping with reflections..
this was again a fab new technique for me:

i am amazed at how much is being packed in each and every day!!
back later with days four and five!
hugs trace x

1 comment :

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x