Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 25 March 2012

Creative chemistry 101, with Tim holtz!!!! Day two technique tags..2nd post today!

Hey there,
Well what a week, I have enrolled on the online course , creative chemistry with the one and only, master crafter Tim Holtz...the only way I am going to get to take a class is online!!
WOW, I have had a ball in week one, I haven't had a chance to do the tags themselves until this weekend but have loved the inspiration and actually the creative release it has given me!!

I have been encouraged to work with a far wider range of colours together and found I love it!!! Played, got inky and am now a Tim Holtz, non stamp cleaning convert....and I think my stamps are happy!!!!grubby,played with and happy!!!!... And  my cloth, well pretty!!! and inky!!

So here are my tags for day one ....
blended distress, spritz and flick:

brushless watercolour:

and the third technique , wrinkle-free distress:
although I have tried two of these before, it made me use more colours and i found I love that, what a great week!
If you sign up for the course you get videos, passion, enthusiasm, knowledge and a lifetime access to the material, plus technique sheets and summaries of the techniques to put on the tags...Tim has worked so hard and boy would I love to do an in person course!!!!but this has been truly fab.....here's looking forward to week two!!!!!!!!
will be back with brief summary of days three, four and five in a bit!

Have a fab fun and inky day!
Hugs trace x

2 comments :

  1. Wow, sounds like you had a great time, and your tags look fab too. I love getting all inky, sounds like you do too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous results. I'm participating, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x