Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 18 March 2012

Creative chemistry with Tim Holtz!!!how excited am I? starts tomorrow!

Hey there,
Well tomorrow is the start of Tim's first ever online course and it is probably the only way I am ever going to be able to take one of his courses, although it is on my wish list to do one in person!!!

Will miss the start tomorrow,as will sadly have a long and emotional day at my husbands sisters funeral...
Still am looking forward to catching up and enjoying the rest of the creative journey!!!!
All the details can be found here,..
Hope to see some of you there!
Have a fab fun and inky day
Hugs trace x

2 comments :

  1. Hi Hun,just wanted to say be thinking of you tomorrow hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of you. Good luck tomorrow and good luck with the course. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x