Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 28 March 2012

My Tims tag for march 2012, finally!!!!!!!!!

Hey there,
Well hey there I am behind due to my lack of blogging but here is my Tim tag for march 2012,
I loved making this and these little mosaic butterflies are just stunning!!!!!!
All the details for how to make this can be found courtesy of the master crafter, Tim here.
So here is mine:

I love the butterflies so much, here they are:

sorry, the photo is not great but they are so pretty in real life,
thanks for stopping by,
your comments make my day
have a fab, fun and inky day hugs trace x

Have a fab fun and inky day!
Hugs trace x

4 comments :

  1. Great take on Timmy's tags! Thanks for popping in on me,
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mosaic butterflies turned out beautifully - great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags....Great mosaic work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x