Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 25 March 2012

On the wings of imagination!!!

Hey the bloggers,
Well he is my crafty offering, a tag made a while back and never blogged, my experiment with colour wash sprays!!!! short and sweet post today, shocking i know!!!
This is a lot brighter than my usual tags and a real 'experiment'for me!!!, so here she is:

I started by creating my handmade background using, masks, colour wash sprays and going for it, my thoughts were oh blimey that's bright!!!! once I had removed the masks I heat dried with heat tool, then over stamped a fab Tim script in black archival, very gently..I love the detail of adding little snippets of text to the background!
The butterfly was made using a Wendy Vecchi stamp onto colour wash sprayed paper and so was the quote, which I love!!!!Well It is Tim's!!!!!!!

I added ribbon spritzed with colour wash sprays and some ideaology, some pins from stash and a rosette made from a new Tim die I had for my birthday!!!!
Overall,I am pleased with this piece, but it is fairly bright for me!!!

I am entering this for the following competitions:

bingo @...i used..ribbon, charms and die cuts.@ http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
handmade backgrounds @ http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/
butterflies @ http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
open with butterfly @ http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.co.uk/
butterflies @ http://drsdesignsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/challenge-17-butterflies.html

thanks for stopping by
have a fab fun and inky day
hugs trace x

9 comments :

  1. oh Hun,this is brilliant love those colour sprays you have used they are so effective love that rosette too just perfect hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...delicious vibrant colour way Trace, I loVe the way you've brough the Tag together...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bright, vibrant colors of your background! It looks amazing! The color sprays are fun, aren't they? Love your embellishments, too!!! The rosette with the hat pins behind it...very cute! Wendy's butterfly with the Ideaology body looks great, too! Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful details and colors!! Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that rosette and all the attention to detail! Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh what a LOVELY tag - love the dimension and details on this and the Colors!!! WOW! Thank you for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge! Please join us again this coming Thursday! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic tag, love the colors and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is sooo beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining Deep Ocean Challenges.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x