Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tick tock tick tock...

Hey there,
Well in an effort to try and give my blog some love after being a non blogger, here I am with a fairly simple time themed note book:

I started with a small kraft coloured notebook and painted with two layers of different coloured emulsion.once dry I added some colour with distress inks and then stamped some text randomly with distress inks!no shock there then!!!!
I stamped the small pocket watch, a freebie from craft stamper, twice in archical and when dry added colour with distress inks.then added glossy accents to the small circle.

I added a sentiment from whimsy stamps, made in same way, some chain from stash and a watch charm.

Short and sweet post today, hope you like the finished book!back in a bit with day 7 of creative chemistry!!!
I am entering this for the following competition:
time @ http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/
anything goes @ http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by , your comments make my day!
Have a fab fun and inky day
Hugs trace x

9 comments :

  1. It may be simple but it's beautifully made and would make a great gift. Seems you're enjoying your CC classes - glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you have used for this, and the glossy detail on the watches really sets it off. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! LOVE the monochromatic scheme and the accents on the watch faces! :) Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this. I love vintage and this is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at The Poodles parlour this week.
    Tammy DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry! Meant to thank you for joining Lollipop Crafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great - love the sepia tones!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Creation! GREAT JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you've created, the colours work so well and I think you've captured the spirit of the challenge perfectly. I really like the glassy accents as a highlight on the clocks.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and I hope that you and your family are well.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x