Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Thursday 5 July 2012

Dream a little dream...

Some dreamy play with new stamps and arts parts...makes me happy!
So here is me, indulging myself and playing with no idea where i will end up...so here is where it ended:

I have hung my nose over this set of stamps for some time and sold some old stash to
 pay for it! I started by inking some arts parts with DI, drying between each layer of colour.
 Then when dry I added the number strip  in DI,
dried and then added the same strip in DI and embossed on back and across frame front.
 The main man image is layered with DI coloured parts, manila face, and ranger foil crown
 and to give more depth to wings I used clearly for art...

The dream was stamped in archival ink, coloured with DI and a layer of
fab rock candy added! I love this stuff...

To complete some idea-ology...and voila..my dreamy piece was done...no where near where I thought it may end..but a fun one the less!!!
Let me know what you think...we all need to dream sometimes?!right?!

I am entering this for the following challenges:
anything goes @ http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
layers @ http://cupcakecraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/
wings @ http://pictureandscrap.blogspot.co.uk/
for the men @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

have a fab fun and inky week!

20 comments :

  1. Definitely a dreamy piece, love the stamps and elements you have used. Great one.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - love the flying pen nib particularly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card with interesting detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the techniques you've used here, so creative and that rock candy, oooo I love it too. You're 'clearly' wings are awesome Trace. I love seeing your makes. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's wonderful, Trace! Love all the 3d bits and bobs, too. Dream on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...ooo how loVely, I do loVe wings & crowns, super colours, loVe this moody blue gives the whole piece such a great vibe, super work Trace this is great!...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really dream your dream. Wonderful. Beautiful details Trace.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great art work!!! Just love all the details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Trace... the use of colours & design...Brillant elements! Simple fabulous work.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is great to start not knowing where you will end up and you have ended up in a lovely place with this piece Trace. I love the colour you have used behind the word dream and how you have picked this up throughout. Loving the winged pen nib...sorry airplane...that is so clever! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always found this stamp a little bit scary, to be honest! But I love your colours - especially on the 'dream' label, and the winged pen nib is brilliant - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, love the colors, love everything.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dream that I was somewhere warm and DRY!!! lol Fabulous piece Trace its great to get some new stamps inked and play. Hope all your family are well. Have a great weekend Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is very cool, I love those images as well, I have the two winged girls. very nice sets but you do not seem to get much for your cash with them.
    love what you have done, Ill have to look out for that rock candy.
    mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you will love it , I am sure..hours of fun and great for the shattered stains technique... Yes know what you mean...love the girls too..on my list! Trace x

      Delete
  15. Well, WOW! For one...your blog alone is beautiful!! I'd love for you to design mine!! Secondly, LOOOVE the indepth textures you've created here. You certainly have created a stunning masculine piece and inspired me, for sure! I love when crafting starts out without a plan and a masterpiece is the outcome. Beautiful work and I plan to follow your talent so I don't miss anything else. :)

    Thank you SO much for joining our masculine challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just fantastic, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges. Hugs Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the style, and your tecniques!

    Thank you for entering our challenge over at Card and Scrap
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Membr Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this type of card - so fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x