Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Friday 26 October 2012

be a designer of dreams, studio 490 style..

hi there, i want to a huge thanks to everyone who has taken the time to stop by here,
the fact that you have taken time to be part of my journey
means a lot, so thanks
also welcome to followers new and not so new!
 so today here is an arts part piece for 2 of my favourite challenges
so here she is:
 
 
simons says wants studio 490 inspired pieces and the stampman are looking for birds, bees and butterflies..
I love arts parts and know that there are lots of people
 who can make beautiful creations using them
..and are far more skilled than me.
.but i loved playing!
 
 
i covered my large circle frame with Tim papers,
 inked, spritzed and flicked..and inked again!
the flowers and leaves were inked, overstamped with Wendy script..
and some rock candy distress stickles lightly applied with my finger..
the leaves, were inked..
and covered in rock candy distress loose glitter..
can you tell I LOVE this!!!
i am not a glitter girl but this stuff is fab!
 
 
i made some butterflies from grungepaper..love this too.
and some out of clearly for art...LOVE this too
it is a fab clear, heat able and mold able medium..
 
 
finally some idea-ology for good measure and some
hearts and keys from stash..
oh and some crochet ribbon.
 
 
 
 

I am entering this for the following:
studio 490, inspired by the fab Wendy Vecchi @ http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/
birds bees and butterflies @ http://thestampmanuk.blogspot.co.uk/
 
 

have a fun and inky day!
and thanks for stopping by!
 

20 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful, and totally Wendy. I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colour Trace - and I love the butterflies - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and I just love the see through butterflies.

    Best Wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your creations where music is involved Trace and this is no exception. Have a lovely weekend, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really unique and so artistic, love that composition and all things you've added.
    Have a nice weekend,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely butterfly creation

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Parts too!!!LOL! Love the monochromatic color as well! Fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation as usual, especially like the colour, dark but still delicate-nice.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOYWW desk.
    kyla #64

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trace, lovely dimensional piece and the colour is gorgeous. Love the clearly for art on the butterfly wings, adds wonderful movement. Gorgeous flower too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous Trace, love the colour and the butterflys :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous butterflies out of both materials, and I love the colour (christened it Ocean Turquoise in my head!)... Not a WV person, me... but then I'm coming round to the rock candy distress glitter, and I thought I wasn't a glitter girl either! Wonderful sentiment too...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card, beautiful colour and great embellishments. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Trace, the icy cool colours and the little touch of sparkle look amazing together on this WV hanging. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Trace -this is gorgeous - very creative and so inspirational. I love the sentiment. I guess that is what we are all trying to do - create and design our dreams. I don't know what "clearly for art". I love what you did with the charms in the middle of the butterflies - how clever!! As far as I am concerned, this is absolutely brilliant!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Trace and my favourite colour too. Love the accents on the butterflies and the flower, nice touch.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous! Love the glitter, all the shades of blue and those fabulous butterflies. How clever to add the little heart to the butterfly. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous colour Trace and I love that clearly for art used for the butterflies. I don't really do WV either but I do admire the style. I like art parts very much but always wonder about the price! Beautiful creation.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous design, just a wonderful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is uber cool Trace, I love this lots and lots. It is a great style of Wendy and it works so well. I just love all the different ways you've used the butterflies. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  20. this looks...GREAT!!!
    LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x