Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Playing Tim's Tags catch up ...April

Well as I had a little blog break I have missed April , May and June tags of Tim's tags for 2014 and am determined to complete them all as I love doing them and thunk they are packed full of tips and inspiration from the crafty master himself! So here , better late than never is my take on Tim's tags for April :


I love this tag and there are so many yummy details... Love the pine cone roses...need more practise but they are great x :)


I loved the use of the trellis frame and the gorgeous use of colours in this piece ..


The scrummy ribbon and the colours, I have never used these colours but I love them and will be using these gorgeous colours from the ribbon again x


And the same gorgeous ribbon at the top ..


Well hope you like my take on Tim's tag , which pretty much follows his, as I loved it ...x

14 comments :

  1. Love the colours you've used on this one Trace! I've still got the early ones from this year to catch up on :-(

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Trace and a perfect take on the original (one of my favourites...), good for you to do the catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous take on tims tag Trace - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was probably one of my most favourite tag this year and it is lovely to see it created again here - yours is beautiful Trace. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag,Trace,beautifully co-ordinated. I think this was one of Tim's best tags,good luck with catching up with the others :)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love those shabby chic flowers and your fabulous trellis, Trace! Great take on April's tag. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and those flowers are stunning! You are truely an artist with those! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great catch up, a wonderful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trace,
    Your tag is a show stopper for sure!! Such a pretty color palette and so much texture. Your pine cone die roses are beautiful! Gorgeous!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Trace! You're going to have lots of fun 'catching up' me thinks, lol. >:o) Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely to flip back in time and remember how gorgeous this tag was, and even better through your eyes Trace. Such a great version. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous take on April, Trace - such lovely colours! I'm now behind... having missed July and it looks like August too - so we can catch up together!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful take on Tim's April tag.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x