Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Thursday 12 May 2016

My belated Tim's tag for February 2016

Well , here I am again ...and this time playing catch up...with my take on Tim's tag for February ..which obviously I cannot link up...but nevertheless I wanted to have a play and make this one too...

So here is the link for Tim's tag and below is my take on his .. I have used many of the techniques but changed mine a bit ..but the idea is to be creative and inspired....


I created a more neutral background , which will come as no shock to regular visitors here ... and then added some collaged flowers from the wallflower paper stack , which I fussy cut .


I added seam binding , dyed with soft tones of one of my favourites , tattered rose.


I used the words, with brave wings , she flies ...which felt pretty apt for me ...
and added the heart charm with the word hope in, adding to these gorgeous arrows using rusty wire.


I added a couple of tiny butterflies , also fussy cut and coloured with distress markers.


one final close up of the background....


So better late than never , I guess...but none the less I loved playing along ....

keep those fingers inky 
Trace x


8 comments :

  1. Lots to admire on this tag Trace. It is very beautiful

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on Tims tag! Trace . Love the ways you have changed it uo and made it your own . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background paper combined with the focal image. Reminds me of vintage wallpaper. Love the texture and wording too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful soft colours Trace and a fabulous vintage feel - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous version trace, love the colour palette, the collage elements and the gorgeous wired arrow. You have certainly been creative and inspired xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you to do the past tags! I LOVE the roses...gorgeous take!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Trace...so very pretty and feminine

    Tfs and best wishes
    Annie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x