Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 21 June 2016

summer of creative chemistry - week three - part 2 - I love us


Well so after a weekend of Creative Chemistry summer school - week three , here are the rest of the results from my playtime... part one can be found here 

If you would like to see the results please see previous posts ...

So here are the results of the tag ... using crackle paint resist and also shattered stains... there are some more shattered stains here in part one ...of week three .


I used the shattered stains technique...and I brushed this with perfect pearls..it looks super shiny ...but is hard to photograph..

I added stamped layers and distress crackle paint, finished with a bow tied in seam binding dyed with perfect pearls mist spray 


I finished with mini staples and film strip and idea-ology and tissue tape.


I added some tied seam binding at the bottom of the tag ..



and here is the stapled wire ...


thanks so much for stopping by ..

keep those fingers inky!
trace x

16 comments :

  1. Oh MY!!!! It is fabulous Trace, what a stunning heart, and love you added the lilac seam bindings , going so wonderfully with the grey tones of the tag !!
    Thank you for your visit ,dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very romantic. The added perfect pearls to the shattered stain heart and crackle paint is such a wonderfully soft touch to the overall vintage feel of the tag. Great embellishment layers. And I absolutely adore the touch of purple in the binding. Marvelous tag. Again -- your creativity explosion this summer is a joy to watch. Thanks for taking us on this journey with you. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the layers of the different crackle paint here and the colour palette is beautiful. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are on a creative roll with these classes Trace, LOVE this, the crackling looks fabulous! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It has such a vintage, old style charm about it, but oozes fun and love. Great make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag with great crackle on the heart

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yummilicious Trace - can't wait to find the time to finally join in - I hope July is a bit kinder in terms of time! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous tag with gorgeous heart feature, I always love your rusty wire additions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Love that hint of purple!! Hope you have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so cool! Great colors and use of this weeks techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your crackled heart is fabulous! love the wohole design of your tag! Stunning! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glorious crackle - and a really romantic tag (even if things do seem to be held together rather desperately!!). Sorry to have missed so much again lately. I've got a couple of weeks coming up soon where I hope to do some proper catching up.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Trace!
    Your tag is gorgeous! I love the crackling technique, the tiny details that catch the eye, and the pop of purple. Your art continuously inspires me! I'm off to explore some of your other posts I've missed in the last few weeks:-))
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, just found you by going into the rabbit hole of Pinterest and seeing who is following who, etc. Love your inky blog, lots of great textures, colors...fun! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous, Trace! I'm slightly envying you your summer of CC - sad to be away from my craft table for so many months this year - but I know it must be lovely to get back to some crafting after all this time, so I'm also really happy for you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x