Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry - week two - part two- make a difference

Well so after a weekend of Creative Chemistry summer school - week two , here are the rest of the results from my playtime...

if you would like to see the results of part one - please hop here  , week one can be found here and here .

This is the result of a custom made ink pad, but I have yet to make a finished piece with this one ...still sticking to my blue/brown palette .. but I do love the soft coloured effect...


now for  couple more backgrounds and the finished tag can be found below ..


This tag comprises of marbled stains background... and watercolouring with re-inkers ... so much fun and I am loving allowing myself some playtime .. to do just that ..play 



I added plenty of my favourite idea-ology .. and some dyed seam binding...


a little more idea-ology , a girl can never have enough , right?


and here is a close up ...of the coloured image ..




This tag ... uses stained kraft resist... but maybe I need to take a leaf out of my little Lucys book and bolder with my colours ?
but you know me ...I do love my browns ...


here is a collage ... 


I added some stamping and some ...dyed seam binding at the top ...and some mini gears ..



and finally ... these playtimes have be spent in parts with my gorgeous little Lucy, who is braver with colour than me and a little star ...

here is her custom made ink pad...all chosen and coloured by her x 


so that's all ... for this week ...

keep those fingers inky!
trace x

11 comments :

  1. Great work both Tracy and Lucy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trace everything looks amazing, so wish I had time to play xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then set of tags will be very special Trace with so much to admire.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Trace, you have certainly been busy and your playtime has resulted in some wonderful makes!! Stunning, stunning, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yet more fabulous Summer school creations Trace . Love both yours and Lucys custom ink pad images . Must get myself some of the foam needed to do this and it creates some wonderful results as you have shown .
    Enjoy your 'playing' . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trace -- I absolutely LOVE what I'm seeing as the result of your "play time". Girl you are rocking the crafting mojo this summer. What a fabulous custom stamp pad for the vintage cars. And your backgrounds are gorgeous. Love the stained resist tag!!!! Brown is an awesome color!! And the town edge on the Time Traveler ... Genius. And seriously ... Love Lucy's color sense. What fun way to "play" together this summer. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Tags Trace and I love what Lucy has made, such a clever girl. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I was late to the party, but joined class on Sunday and too am giving myself some time to just play - no end game in mind. I really love your work with the kraft resist. I need to watch that segment again. And the distress coloring is just beautiful. Your stamped images and backgrounds are also wonderful. TFS, you have been a big inspiration in getting me busy with this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have been having fun Trace - brilliant work from you and Lucy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trace your style is unique, i adore your colors !!!!!!!! Fantastic tags! BArbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a super inkpad!
    And love the blues and browns on your tag!
    Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x