Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 16 April 2017

Hippity Hoppity for Country View Crafts

So here I am today with a sneaky peak of my post over at Country View Crafts, using lots of distress oxides and yummy Tim holtz goodies..

all the details of how I made these can be found here ..


Here are a few close ups of the details of the orange card..all details over at Country View Crafts here..


and the green toned one ..

I also made some matching tags , minus the paste in the same way ...



And people are always asking how I use my tags ...so here is how...this was part of an Easter gift for my Mum and Dad...and I think the tag looks so much nicer than a bottle bag...


so there you have my Easter makes

I would like to enter my Easter makes over at Simon Says where the challenge is hip hop -

Have a Happy Easter

trace x

9 comments :

  1. Great use of everything Trace and a very beautiful background using the oxides
    Such a lovely idea to make tags as well

    Happy Easter

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cards and tags ! Trace Gorgeous Oxide blends . Happy Easter to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful Easter cards, Trace. I think it's really funny how the Oxides are taking lots of us outside our colour comfort zones - and with such great results! Hope you are enjoying a lovely Easter weekend.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards and tags Trace..love how you used the Distress Oxides...wishing you a very Happy Easter and thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful cards and tags Trace, the oxide blends are fabulous as are your gorgeous designs. Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous marbling of color...love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and tags, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x