Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 17 March 2012

where in the world is your vagabond?

hey there,
well i will be back with crafty offerings on tuesday and then back into blogland fully after that.My husbands sisters funeral is on monday so that will be a tough day,..
anyway, sizzix are offering a fab competition here... the question is where in the world is your vagabond?
Well my brand new vagabond  is on my desk in my craft room and my husband has  just purchased it from craftden for my birthday a while back, lucky me! I have had little time to play..but wow this machine is fantastic and I cannot wait to get some more time to play... so where is your vagabong? hop on over to join in the vagabond fun here on the sizzix blog.

hope this post goes okay as I am now the proud owner of a fab and funky samsung netbook, in the hope that I can blog and join in all the pinterest fun from downstairs...how lucky am i?!!hopefully i will be able to blog more and not at 5am!!!!

thanks for stopping by,
will be back on monday to start the one and only Tims creative chemistry course and on tuesday with my DT piece for anything goes,
have a fab inky day,
hugs trace x

5 comments :

  1. My thoughts are with you both for Monday. A sad time, I hope all goes smoothly.

    You will have lots of fun with your netbook. They are SO useful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Trace, something to look forward to after a heavy day on Monday I am sure. New machine, new Notebook, WOW lucky you! Looking forward to seeing you in Blogland again! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...it will be great to see all your wonderful creations again Trace, we've certainly missed the loVely things you design...may strength and courage be with you...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are with you for Monday, look forward to seeing your creation for Anything Goes.
    Aren't you the lucky one with all your new toys.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how I would love one,of these,vagabonds Hun have fun with it,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x