Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 21 July 2012

happy mail - tag swap

well here is a post with a difference,
 i cannot tell you how happy I was when the lovely Mel ..the yorkshire fox, suggested we do a tag swap.
.I love her work and boy I was not disappointed..
I was lucky to receive  the most fantastic tag shown below,  and much more, lots of lovely goodies all so beautifully wrapped,
 it really made my heart smile.
So here is Mel's fab tag:
the only condition of the swap was that we added a heart..
we both love hearts..something about them..
 i wish my photography skills could do this stunning tag justice..
the wire work is so wonderful and the textures on the tag are just amazing.
 to see more of Mel's fantastic work make sure you pop across here ...it will be well worth it!
She is super talented and creative and makes the most beautiful and  thoughtful pieces
and has a very kind heart .


http://theyorkshirefox.blogspot.co.uk/

i love the heart and the textures and what a fab word...oh and you know i love wings!!.just fab, thanks Mel..I love it and hope we can do it again sometime soon.
Mels work is so beautiful,
thoughtful and i am thrilled to have this tag
to add to my wall!
sometimes, kindness and friendship blossoms i the most unexpected places
and like the heart should be treasured, thanks Mel
here is the tag I made for the swap..using various Tim goodies,clear embossing, layers of ink and staples , a heart and wings!

thanks for all the lovely comments, they mean a lot!
have  a fun and inky day
and make you stop by Mels for amazing inspiration..

23 comments :

  1. What an enviable swap - I'd be so happy if either of them came through my letterbox!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful exchange of creativity. I love them both. Mel's caged heart is a really brilliant idea, I like the bubbled effect so much. I'll have to try that one out. Your wings and heart is amazing too, I especially like the mini staples on the heart and around the quote. So marvellous you two. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous tag to receive in the post Trace... Mel is a lovely lady and very creative.. her tag is gorgeous... I know she will be delighted with yours Trace as it is Stunning I love your heart & the metal wings.. and your colours are fab... Both Tags are Brillant.. Enjoy!!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I was thrilled to bits to recieve your Tag Trace, and was quite amazed we both added wings to our hearts, I was very envious when my loVely friend May purchased the stamp set with that particular heart in it, we had watched Hels on QVC make a card show casing it and I so wanted that set...so to recieve your Tag with that heart as the feature made my day...I loVed our swap and your Tags adorn my wall as a reminder of the start of our friendship, I really hope when can do another soon...much loVe...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both tags are beautiful. Love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a genious work Trace. So beaufitul and fantastic work.
    Lovely greet and a nice weekend
    marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been to Mel's and saw your tag over there, how lovely for you to do a swap, each of your tags is brilliant, you each have a wonderful style and do the most amazing work. You are equally inspirational. A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Mel, she and I exchanged ATC's and I got a beauiful one from her. She always leaves such kind comments on my blog. Love the colors on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lordy, both tags are just stunning. Cooooooool swap. Please invite me, next time (:o)
    xoxo Elly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful gift from your friends! And I LOVE all the blue on the second tag--the wings are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic the both of them, both of your work is so brilliant what a fun thing to do. I also love the colors that you both have used.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just been for a nosey through your blog posts since I last visited. You just have me sitting here in awe. Congrats on making Frankie's team. Well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw these on Mel's blog and was amazed. You are both so talented and it's such a privilege to see your work. The texture on your tag is superb and I always love when Mel does wirework. Isn't it fab that we can make such wonderful friends through crafting/blogging? Makes it all worthwhile.
    Thanks for your lovely comments. Coming from you they are really appreciated. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just seen them at Mel's but lovely to see them again. Terrific that two talented people swapped with each other.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow there's no wonder you were happy - this is just amazing - love it! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw they are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. it´s hard to say which one is more beautiful, I love the details of both and your wire work. Just fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the wire cage keeping the heart (safe or in?)! And the details - even the ribbon used is a perfect match! Awesome!

    Greetings from Vienna,

    die amelie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a fantastic swap. Both tags are just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those tags are really really inspiring! Love them both. The wire "cage" on the tag you received is amazing! Love Love the details and colors of both! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Booth tags are, each in its one way stunning! Love your wings and colours! Greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  22. What beautiful swaps! The tags are gorgeous! Happy, happy mail indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A right royal pair of tags here, both gorgeous and beautiful in their own right. Well done you two, fabulous creations.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x