Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 11 July 2012

simons says layered....

well here is my piece for Simon says stamp and show layered challenge..still stuck in my bright phase at the moment!!!so here is my tag:
I decided to build my layers with ink stencils, water and then add dimensional layers.....I started spritzing the background, adding inks spritzed through the stencil, the faux bleaching technique, from the super talented Dyan , love this..
Then i added a layer of stamping..i am still loving the contrast with the bright dylusions inks and the archival black stamped images.

The next layer was a stamped wendy vecchi image from its face art.. i am so loving this image so not me and yet i so love it!!!! maybe its another side to me..


To complete i added glossy accents to her lips, a crown ( Tim's winged heart die ) stones, floral trim dyed and crystal glitter added, black soot around the edges and finally believe word..

I am entering this for the following challenges:
layered @ http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.co.uk/


supplies:
dylusions sprays: vibrant turquoise, fresh lime
perfect pearls mist : turquoise
stamps: its face art - wendy vecchi
floral trim - Tim holtz
black soot distress ink
archival jet black ink
winged heart die - tim holtz

EDIT TO POST ...sorry the stamp used is an inkylicious stamp, that the lovely Anne helped me find.....sorry...was going to use Wendy one and changed my mind SORRY!!!


have a fun and inky day!

22 comments :

  1. Fantastic tag, great colors. Love the crowned eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...lime, jade & turquoise how delicious!...I'm not surprised your lingering Trace...this Tag is yummy!!...great inky work, lurve that stamp and how you've glossed the lips, so cool....a superb make...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again fab, I want to have eyelashes like hers, well jel!
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag,Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag - your brights are brilliant! And just the right amount of off-the-wall quirkiness (scary lips!). Just noticed you won with your totally fantastic clock creation over at the Stampman Challenge - congratulations... so well deserved, it's genius!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just stunning Trace - I love it! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trace, this is gorgeous, loving those colours and they suit the face so well and love the glossy lips too. I have a very similar Inkylicious stamp and love that too. A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops !! I was going to use Wendy stamp...but got 'your ' lady as loved her from your atc..so this is theinkylicious stamp....sorry!!!!! Will edit post!!!!!!!!thanks Anne x

      Delete
  8. Hi Trace, I am loving your bright phase...gorgeous colours! But the crowned eye is a real gem. Great tag!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! LOVE the glossy lips--and those colors are divine! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow Hun this is just amazing the detail and colours are fantastic and love those lush lips hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and beautiful Tag Trace AND I love the fantastic fresh colors.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! The way you did the lips is fabulous, I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag Trace, I love the colours and the glossy accents on the lips is a lovely wee touch. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Trace, Love this tag by the way. Thanks for the offer of the die cuts, Sizzix were awesome, gave me a new machine, no questions asked ( think there is a prob with the early machines) got it back to me within the week.
    thanks for the offer, very sweet and much appreciated, mark x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tag and I love those colours. Think I have the stamp in my collection as well but mine is a smaller version, and it's wood mounted.
    Ann B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stay in your bright and vibrant phase Trace...its fab!!! love the image, whoever made it!! Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome tag! I SO want some Dyan colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, love the colors you've used. The crown on the eye is just fabulous.
    Fantastic endresult!

    byebye Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing your creation with the DT from SSS and S, love those colors and the image is just great, thank you for sharing. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum! Totally love it. Sorry I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x