Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 18 June 2016

Home sweet Home card for Country View Crafts

Well it is my turn over at Country View Crafts again and my project can be found in full here ... For this project I have used the same Paperartsy stamp set , that I used for the home sweet home bunting , that can be found here .

So here are a couple of sneak peaks and for all the details of how I made this please hop here .x



happy hopping ...

keep those fingers inky!
trace x

7 comments :

  1. Fabulous card Trace. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific card and one that is quite unusual with the amazing door stamp. The background is just right as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your beautiful make Trace x off to take a closer look

    Have a great weekend
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you're work. Top work.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Trace, beautiful colours and fabulous layering. Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this! What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x